You feel the soul of an adventurer and a draftsman , today it is up to you to carry out this mission.
You have until June 13 noon to draw on paper, tablet, stone, etc. The character who will have the stuff and the courage to live in this castle. Once you have drawn it, you will have to publish it on your Instagram account quoting @chateaudutheil and using the #mascottedutheil so that we can discover your drawings.
Note: your Instagram account must be public for the duration of the contest to allow us to have access to your drawing.
On June 13, the castle team will vote for the 3 best achievements . The 3 finalists will then be contacted by Instagram message to exchange their personal details and receive their reward.
3 rd place: A free meal for 2 people (excluding drinks) at the castle restaurant when it opens.
(Valid for 1 year and subject to prior reservation)
2 nd place: One night in one of the rooms of the château (subject to availability) and a free meal for 2 people (drinks not included) as soon as it opens.
(Valid for 1 year and subject to prior reservation)
1 st place: A weekend in one of the rooms of the castle (subject to availability) with half board offered for 2 people (excluding drinks) at the opening.
(Valid for 1 year and subject to prior reservation)
The result of the three selected will be on Instagram and our Facebook page on June 13th .
It will then be the turn of the community to elect the winner on the Château du Theil Instagram story poll.
The big winner will be announced on June 16 on Instagram and our Facebook page!
By participating in the Instagram contest, you declare that you accept these rules.
1. Organization – The company organizing this campaign is CHÂTEAU DU THEIL, whose registered office is at 1 allée du château, 19200 Ussel, registered under number SIREN 853097913.
2. Dates - CHÂTEAU DU THEIL is organizing a free game with no obligation to purchase, hereinafter referred to as “A mascot for the château du theil” from 05/17/2022 to 06/13/2022 at 12 p.m. (Paris time (hereinafter the “ Game ")). The selection of the 3 finalists will take place from June 14 to 15, 2022. The winner will be announced on June 16, 2022 on the Château du Theil Instagram account and Facebook page.
3. Attendees – This free Game with no obligation to purchase is exclusively open to adults on the date of the start of the Game and to minors with the consent of their legal representatives.
Persons who do not meet the conditions set out in these rules are excluded from the Game.
CHÂTEAU DU THEIL reserves the right to ask any participant to justify the conditions set out above. Any person who does not meet these conditions or refuses to justify them will be excluded from the Game and will not be able, in the event of a win, to benefit from their prize.
Participation in the Game implies full acceptance of these rules, as well as
French laws and regulations applicable in the matter.
4. Terms of entry – Entrants must follow the @chateaudutheil account on Instagram and post a drawing made on their personal Instagram account, mentioning @chateaudutheil and the hashtag #mascottedutheil. In order for his participation to be taken into account, the participant's Instagram account must be public for the duration of the Game. The drawing presented must be the participant's creation. Any participation made contrary to the provisions of these rules will result in disqualification and the impossibility of winning the prize that may be awarded. Any participant suspected of fraud may be excluded from the Game by CHÂTEAU DU THEIL without CHÂTEAU DU THEIL having to justify this. More generally, any attempt to disrupt the normal process of the running of the Game will result in the disqualification of the participant. Any incomplete, erroneous or illegible identification or participation, voluntarily or not, or carried out in a form other than that provided for in these rules will be considered null and void.
5. Designation of semi-finalists - The 3 semi-finalists will be chosen by the CHÂTEAU DU THEIL team, whose decision will be final.
6. Announcement of the semi-finalists - The 3 semi-finalists will be contacted by private instagram message and identified in the CHATEAUDUTHEIL instagram story.
5. Designation of the winner – The winner will be chosen by a vote between the 3 semi-finalists carried out by the community in the CHATEAU DU THEIL instagram story, the decision of which will be final. Anyone who is subscribed to the instagram account can vote.
6. Announcement of the winner – The winner will be contacted via Instagram private message then via email to which he must respond within 7 days of receipt of the message in order to accept his prize in writing and provide his personal data. CHATEAU DU THEIL is not responsible in the event of provision of incomplete data or in the event of deletion or loss of the message, or in the event of a problem accessing social networks.
7. Gain – The 3 semi-finalists receive a prize: the 3rd will benefit from a meal for two at the château du theil, the 2nd from a hotel night with 1 meal for two at the château du theil and the winner will win 2 nights of hotel for 2 with 2 meals included at the Château du Theil. Winnings are valid for 1 year subject to availability at time of booking. The castle of theil reserves the right to modify the date of reservation of the winners.
The prize is only valid once, on a single reservation, cannot be combined with other current promotions and is non-refundable when the hotel opens. The prize is accepted as advertised. It may not be exchanged for their value in cash or for any property or service whatsoever, nor taken back, nor be the subject of consideration or a financial equivalent. The resale or transfer of the lots, by any means whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
No change (of date, price, etc.) for any reason whatsoever may be requested from CHÂTEAU DU THEIL once the reservation has been requested and validated. All general costs relating in particular to travel costs to the destination, transfer costs etc. will remain the responsibility of the winner and/or his companion. No reimbursement will be due in this regard.
In any case, the participant is solely responsible for his winnings and their use, as well as for the benefit of his winnings by his companion.
8. Liability – Participation in the Game implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limits of the Internet network, in particular with regard to technical performance, response times for consulting, querying or transferring information, the risks of interruption, the risks related to the connection, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation and the risks of contamination by possible viruses circulating on the network. CHÂTEAU DU THEIL cannot be held responsible, in particular, for malfunctions that may affect the Internet network, for any configuration problem or problem related to a given browser. As such, participants undertake to comply with the laws in force.
CHATEAU DU THEIL does not guarantee that Instagram will be accessible without interruption, that the site will work and will not contain computer errors or defects. The responsibility of CHATEAU DU THEIL cannot be engaged on this basis.
CHATEAU DU THEIL cannot be held responsible for the technical malfunctions of the Game, if the participants were unable to connect to Instagram or to play, if the data relating to the registration did not arrive for any reason not attributable to the CHATEAU DU THEIL, would arrive to him illegible or impossible to process or in the event of problems of routing of the electronic mail. Participants cannot claim any compensation in this regard.
Participation in the Game is the sole responsibility of the participants. CHATEAU DU THEIL cannot be held responsible for any damage, material or immaterial, caused in particular to participants, to computer equipment and the data stored therein, or any direct or indirect consequences that may arise, in particular from their personal, professional or commercial activity. .
CHATEAU DU THEIL cannot incur any liability whatsoever if, in the event of force majeure, it were to cancel the present Game, shorten it, extend it, postpone it or modify its conditions. In any case, it reserves the right to extend the participation period. These changes will however be the subject of prior information by all appropriate means.
CHATEAU DU THEIL cannot be held responsible for delays, losses, thefts, damage to mail, lack of legibility of stamps due to postal services. Nor can it be held responsible and no recourse can be brought against it in the event of the occurrence of events presenting the characteristics of force majeure (strikes, bad weather, etc.), fortuitous events or actions by a third party, depriving in particular partially or totally the participants of the possibility of participating in the Game and/or the winners of the benefit of their winnings.
CHATEAU DU THEIL cannot be held responsible for any incapacity which would prevent the winners from benefiting from the prize or from travelling, including irregularities in their documents or travel formalities.
In general, CHATEAU DU THEIL cannot be held responsible for the actions or behavior of participants, winners or those accompanying them.
10. Participants' personal data – The information collected to participate in the Game is exclusively intended for CHATEAU DU THEIL. Any participant in the Game also has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him by simple written request by post to CHATEAU DU THEIL, the address of which is mentioned in article 1.
The winner authorizes the CHATEAU DU THEIL to use for advertising or public relations purposes its contact details (surname, first name), as well as its drawing on any medium whatsoever, without this conferring on it any remuneration, right or advantage whatsoever, other than the allocation of his lot.
By accepting to participate, the winner agrees to cede, free of charge, exclusive ownership of all artistic or industrial intellectual property rights to their creation, which will become the exclusive property of the organizer.
11. Dispute and claim – CHATEAU DU THEIL reserves the right to settle without appeal any difficulty that may arise with regard to the interpretation or application of these rules, it being understood that no dispute will be accepted, in particular on the terms of the Game, on the results , on the winnings or their receipt, one month after the end of the Game. Any complaints must be sent within one month of the end date of the Game to CHATEAU DU THEIL. After this date, no complaints will be accepted. Except in the case of obvious errors, it is agreed that the information resulting from the CHATEAU DU THEIL game systems has probative value in any dispute regarding the connection elements and the computer processing of said information relating to the Game.
12. Applicable law – These rules are subject to French law. In case of persistent disagreement on the application of these rules, the dispute will be subject to the sovereign appreciation of the competent French courts.